Transforming Sourcing from Cost to Value in a Changing Environment
Strategic Sourcing is the process of identifying, evaluating, negotiating and optimising the procurement of strategic goods and services that best support the objectives of the business.
Strategic Sourcing should aim to standardise the sourcing process within an organization, place more spend under the prudent eye of procurement and ensure that savings opportunities are properly executed, measured and monitored.
The development of collaborative relationships across strategic suppliers allows organisations to improve and coordinate inter-company communication activities, increase innovation and value creating opportunities, minimise supply chain risk and provide win-win scenarios for both parties.
Attend this prestigious event and benefit from:
- 6 interactive presentations on Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
- Speakers who are Strategic Sourcing specialists and experts
- Case studies from leading private & public sector organisations
- A panel discussion with leading Strategic Sourcing experts
- 1 of a kind exclusive and dedicated event in Africa
- 2 hour networking session with peers and thought leaders
- Information that will change your approach to Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
- Early bird discounts to help you save - book before 24 June 2016